Click to Shop

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Impressions

>>puppydog>> "My first impressions after leaving the airport and enroute to my hotel Question Well i saw immence wealth then poverty but i never felt they were poor.I saw chickens and goats in gardens,and locals sat on there varandahs chatting to each other..I saw the most immaculately dressed school children and then i saw the sea wow...The first night i heard the whistling frogs and in the morning as i sat on the balcony and shared my breakfast with the most amazing coloured birds, I thought this is going to be a very special island to me.And it was... "

Click here for other first impressions of Barbados or to share yours.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BTA - Forum

Barbados - Google News

Caribbean Hurricane Network

VOA News: Americas